Menu 7 - Oh no, please don't go!

Posted 7:17 PM by Sarah in
So sorry for the late entry!!

90% of you, my readers, are either prepping for visitors (yeah Rachel), going to visit someone (lucky Rachel), preparing for minor surgery (poor Rachel) or traveling in El Salvador (not Rachel).

However, 50% of my readers have contacted me asking why I haven't posted my menu yet for this week. While I am terribly embarrassed that I dropped the ball, I have to say, I am quite flattered that people check this blog enough to miss out on the menus. :)

So - hopefully you all were able to salvage something from your refrigerator for leftovers tonight and were not left starving. As for the rest of the week - seeing as how so many of you aren't at home (or will be too busy hanging out with visitors) we'll make it easy.

And now, without further ado... (drum roll please)... the menu

Monday
Too late now - hope you went out and got something delicious to eat.

Tuesday
Tortilla soup (make this now and it will last you at least until Thursday)

Wednesday
Didn't you read what I said? Eat the Tortilla soup.

Thursday
Chili (this is another long lasting meal - it will take you through the rest of the week)
Corn Bread

Friday
Leftovers

I know, I know, not my best work - but if you do make these dishes you will realize that the laziness of the blogger does not in any way take away from the deliciousness of the meal.

I promise to bring more (and better) menus once I get back from Chicago -- Happy birthday Eli!!!

Bon Appetit!

Sarah :)

1 comment(s) to... “Menu 7 - Oh no, please don't go!”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe not your best work menu-wise, but definitely your best work in Rachel-mentions!! :)
Can't wait to see you!!!
Love you.
R