Dinner at Home

Posted 11:26 AM by Sarah in
Ever since I can remember, I have spent at least part of my weekend looking through cook books and cooking magazines to find recipes I like and making menus for the week. I pick and choose different recipes that I think go well together and make my menu. I write down what I want each day, then make a grocery list and head shopping. I only have to go to the grocery store once a week (and recently, I've convinced my husband to do the shopping, which is even better!) and I am guaranteed wonderful food each night for dinner.

Better yet - I am never faced with the dilemma of staring at my refrigerator wondering what I am going to make for dinner. (When I do have to do that, I usually end up eating something like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or dry cereal and a carrot).

Over the past few years, friends who have learned about my menu "obsession" have commented:

"That's crazy!"
"You really do that?"
"Are you sure you're not OCD?"
"Can I have a copy of your menu?"

This led me to believe that many people who think they hate cooking - don't hate the act of making wonderful smelling and delicious tasting food. Rather, they don't have the time, energy or desire to put together a menu and therefore end up with the dry cereal dilemma I mentioned above.

I can help those people!!! I'm offering weekly menus to anyone who wants. Each week, I will post my weekly menu for free for you to peruse. It will have my menu and a link to the recipe for each dish. You can use the menu as is, or amend it to suit your needs.

If you want even more help (and who doesn't) - for just $1 per week, I will send you a grocery list that fulfills all the recipes in the menu. You can even let me know how many servings you need of each dish and I can customize the grocery list for you (or whoever you have conned into going grocery shopping).

And for those of you who love the idea of having help getting a weekly menu, but have special dietary needs - I can help with that too! Please contact me for information on customized menus.

0 comment(s) to... “Dinner at Home”

0 comments: