Menu 14 - Long time no write

Posted 5:47 PM by Sarah in
Hi again -

It's been a while since I've written, but to be honest, I haven't eaten much worth blogging about lately. Ethan was an incredible nurse, but my appetite seemed to be for things that only required a spoon to eat, so mostly while I was healing, I ate ice cream (gelato to be exact), mashed potatoes, apple sauce, and when I was feeling frisky, tater tots. Now that I'm back and cooking - I have to make up for some lost time. Enjoy the menu!

Sarah

Monday -

Japanese Eggplant
Miso Soup
White Rice - try going to an Asian market to see if you can find Japanese sticky rice - it beats instant rice any day

Tuesday -

Veggie lasagna
Garlic bread - bread, butter, garlic salt -- or if you want, you can get the cheesy Texas toast at the store. It's pretty delicious
Salad - I have re-discovered Annie's Artichoke Parmesan salad dressing. (I first had it at my cousin Jodi's house and it's DELICIOUS)

Wednesday -

Chili
Corn Bread

Thursday -

BBQ Chicken
Baked sweet potatoes
Salad

Friday -

Eggplant Parmesan
Salad

5 comment(s) to... “Menu 14 - Long time no write”

5 comments:

Kate said...

i still haven't made the miso soup yet because i can't find miso. i just bought a crock pot though...so I plan on doing a lot with that



Tammy Ornstein said...

I'm reading off this weeks menu to Gavi and all he is saying is, "yuck, yuck, yuck!" I think it sounds delicious!



Anonymous said...

It is delicious and Gavi is missing out. But at least he ate the "magamee" bagel.



Unknown said...

The veggie lasagna sounds yummy! And I think you weren't totally forthcoming on your post-surgery diet. I seem to remember you telling me that there were Cheetos in there somewhere...



Sarah said...

mmm - cheetohs!!!