Menu 17 - Foods from around the world

Posted 12:16 PM by Sarah in
Did you have a nice Halloween? I hope so. I heard that if I dressed up as a burrito and went to Chipotle I could get a free burrito. That seemed like a pretty good deal - so I got my costume ready (put it in a bag) and drove over there. Once I arrived it seemed pretty empty for a place that we giving out free burritos. Thankfully I went in and asked before I showed up in my costume. The deal was only from 6pm - 10pm and I was there at noon.

No need to eat out this week - I have a bunch of delicious meals here!

Monday

Lettuce Wraps
Sweet & Sour Eggplant
Rice

Tuesday

Green Chicken Masala
Saag (with our without paneer, your choice)
Okra curry

Wednesday

Tuna salad and egg salad
** everyone has their own special take on tuna and egg salad. What's yours?**

Thursday

Taco salad

Friday

BBQ chicken
mashed potatoes

3 comment(s) to... “Menu 17 - Foods from around the world”

3 comments:

Kate said...

they key to good tuna salad is hot peppers.



Unknown said...

I agree with Katie's hot pepper comment. Those giardinara things are deee-licious. Also, green apples in tuna is good.
You know what would be cool? To be able to search past recipes on the blog. Is there a way to do that?
Love you.



Sarah said...

I wish there were a way to do that - I am still trying to figure it out.... (but don't worry, I have a sneaking suspicion that many of these recipes will come up again.) Is there one in particular you are looking for?