Menu 18 - To Life!

Posted 5:14 PM by Sarah in
Since there are really just two of you who read this - you can appreciate my joke above. (Yeah, you forgot to laugh until I told you to, didn't ya?) I'm doing something new and exciting this week - I'm going to post TWO weeks of menus. I know, crazy, right? Why, you ask?

Well, I'm very excited about making tamales, but I know how at least 50% of you feel about food that takes more than 2 steps. Unfortunately in order to get the deliciousness of tamales, you need to not only have multiple steps, but really be willing to set aside at least a few hours (not necessarily consecutively) to make them. So - I figure if both are posted this week you'll be able to decide when and how you want to make the tamales.

But first, the food for this week:

Monday

BBQ chicken
Steamed artichokes
Kluski Noodle Kugel

Tuesday

Chili (told you, you'd see some repeats -- Katie, get out that crock pot)

Wednesday

Hot dogs
Potato Chips
Onion dip (onion soup mix and sour cream (or yogurt) - mix together and devour)

Thursday

California Roll Salad (a'la Katie)

Friday

Rotisserie Chicken
Salad
Chumus
Challah

0 comment(s) to... “Menu 18 - To Life!”

0 comments: